ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Tune In. Level Up.

True!

More people should try meditation. You don't have to stop your mind; you can do repetive creative tasks with the hands, whether it's folding clothes or making baskets from pine needles, focus & careful attention to detail, always aiming at perfection IS meditation!

You'd not believe how many absolutely smashing ideas have hit me when engaged in this restorative activity!

Two days ago, I quit fussing about the contractor who was supposed to install a French drain in my yard around New Year's. Now I've decided I don't want the pipe directed out into the pasture, but in a sweeping 90-degree about 3 ft. inside our wood fence.

That way, it can provide water to the raspberries, gooseberries & Goji berry bushes I'm about to be putting in!

Might not seem like much to many folks, but for me, living on a slope with sandy loam, this is huge. It enlarges my growing area as well as cuts my work load!

Best - no more foundation damage.

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it