Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

True!

More people should try meditation. You don't have to stop your mind; you can do repetive creative tasks with the hands, whether it's folding clothes or making baskets from pine needles, focus & careful attention to detail, always aiming at perfection IS meditation!

You'd not believe how many absolutely smashing ideas have hit me when engaged in this restorative activity!

Two days ago, I quit fussing about the contractor who was supposed to install a French drain in my yard around New Year's. Now I've decided I don't want the pipe directed out into the pasture, but in a sweeping 90-degree about 3 ft. inside our wood fence.

That way, it can provide water to the raspberries, gooseberries & Goji berry bushes I'm about to be putting in!

Might not seem like much to many folks, but for me, living on a slope with sandy loam, this is huge. It enlarges my growing area as well as cuts my work load!

Best - no more foundation damage.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I think his eugenics sympathies however need to be something we acknowledge... He really didn't like people who are sick.. which is odd as he was a sickly child.

I think that shadow needs some air time. It's sad.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

I've been studying Tesla today.. I want to start a home-ed Tesla club so I am prepping...

So, my sync is simply that on the day I move to do that you and VK get all 'Teslavated"... and then I just notice the 17 occurrence... which Id already begun to markate..

And now I am just making up words.