#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Overnight a flip will be switched.
Don't get it backwards.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I am too old to stop using my cash. I don't like the thought of my every purchase being tracked. Its nobody's business what I buy with the money I earn....that they take at every turn. And what about that switch that cuts us off from our finances when they don't agree with us😳

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

There will always be a way around any system.
Just to be clear not pointing out cbdc's. Pointing out banks are fooked.

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Wanna know who ithe worst of banks are? Look at the top 20 that took TARP.

Millions of ordinary American lost thier homes, banks get taxpayer equity infusion. (Scam)

I was fired 4 years ago from big bank didn’t know why.

The real why is: God.

God knew I couldn't stay a bank executive and be in this fight at the same time. Now i see it all as a blessing!

Still want my day in court though.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

I have been in court since 2008 to fight JP Morgan Chase for my home who claimed my Washington Mutual Loan, who ripped me off at a refi then folded up. They are now going to auction my home after all these years, I have never been given a trial. I wrote the judge a letter last week saying I would not comply with anything they say and will have to throw me out. This judge was actually at my first wedding. The corruption is maddening to say the least

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

OMG- That’s unbelievable. Confident in your counsel?

hahahahaha
I have a meeting with the judge off the record with my attorney soon. He responded to me. Should be fun.

Godspeed. I thoght I had become a legal expert with all the various suits I had to manage over 30 years in banking.

I didn’t relaize the experience is completely different if you are on the side of citizen vs Corp America.

Total scam. My case could easily be a landmark discrimination/ civil liberty case.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Positively_Negative in this post can reply

and thank you, I appreciate that.

Lets say I have been at them since 2008. The corruption is insane in NY