#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Overnight a flip will be switched.
Don't get it backwards.

I am too old to stop using my cash. I don't like the thought of my every purchase being tracked. Its nobody's business what I buy with the money I earn....that they take at every turn. And what about that switch that cuts us off from our finances when they don't agree with us😳

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I'm so with you. I don't want to be tracked either, and I don't want to have to use plastic. I like just using cash. Any financial switch that happens that removes cash from the system is BAD news.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

seems that fella is using big fancy $5 words to articulate they are about to crap the bed. that's my hot take anyhoo. im with ya on the cash part

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

There will always be a way around any system.
Just to be clear not pointing out cbdc's. Pointing out banks are fooked.

Background in Defense Aerospace. In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. All for God and Country.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

I am about to receive funds from the sell of a house, also other monies. I have no clue what to do.

(9) Show this thread

Went to my "bank" a few months ago to take out a large amount to buy a big ticket item (not that big in my book). They wanted to know what I was buying and how much it was. I closed the account. They can KISS MY A**

i will never participate. i do not care if that leaves me only able to barter

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I don't like the idea either, that if the power or internet goes away - your money does too.