How about Parler? Don't see anyone talking about it.
Anyone got a vibe check there?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Whats parlor?

Totally forgot about that place.

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

I did well on Parler for the first few days, then they censored me by not allowing me to use hashtags. None of them ever worked so I deleted the app.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

I don't, I deleted my account a while back. Never really cared much for it. Anonup is where it's at! Feels real here.

Is it even still around? No thanks!

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

dumped it long ago.

i dropped parler a long time ago. they were sensorring and telegram is full of fake people. my go to is here and gab

i dropped parler a long time ago. they were sensorring and telegram is full of fake people. my go to is here and gab

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Kash says avoid

In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication

So did CodeMonkeyZ

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

ditched Parler months ago....initially had a good vibe about it, but that changed. now I get frequent spam from Parler. 🙄

Here's to new beginnings! #WWG1WGA Love is the answer

I read that Melania is posting on Parler, usnt she??
I've never had an account on Parler so can't verify.

Saw a photo of the owner / ceo (?) inside a church flaunting the "red shoe" look ... big turn off.

I left parler when they censored a medical paper,....

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

VK following 1144 and talking about other SM sites.

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

It never felt authentic. Plus they wanted too much information to set up account all over again after they disappeared for a while. Didnt trust it.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

lol...is that still a thing?
it ain't no AU :)

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Level up!

(1) Show this thread

had some mixed vibes going in- setup an account, then tried to deactivate- wouldnt let me. Havent seen nor heard much going on there. Feel like it was bait? For shills? for platforms ie apple android? dont know

lol just got this notification on telegram

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

9:41 > 95 mirrored 59
2 pics…same topic 🤷🏼‍♀️

God & Country Save America

I deleted my Parlor acct when they went down.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Stopped using it after it went down , when it came back on was way different, so topped using it .

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Vibes are here and here only!

I'm back! Still being who I was made to be. #MEGA Former handles include mslizzie & hecate.

Hey! That was my first conscious reality check on discernment & a big step in the examination & dissection of a really unhealthy relationship. Think we'll know soon if MR was right. 🤷‍♀️😳✌️

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

left that place pretty much as soon as I began it...

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

Me too!

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Parler = dear. Telegram became main alternative after the purge. Most advanced of all.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

When they went down, I just moved on.

Only so much time in a day - I focus on here, and FB - because one has the info. the other is where the sheeple that need that info. are.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Ditto

(1) Show this thread

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I'm there .... but ... omg where are the login codes???

Haven't been there for a very long time...spend my time on Gab, and here. Bad vibes over there

Ha ha forgot it existed!