Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

♥️♥️♥️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Your intentions lead you to your dimensions, where we go 1 we go all! Think WINNING WINNING WINNING!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Yes...and bc we R :)

(1) Show this thread

God, Family, Country avid reader, lover of red pandas, cats and dachshunds, veteran

GM, Kim! This gave me tingles all over!! I've started listening to those "tingles" that seem to happen whenever I read something that resonates truth and the spirit of God. Thank you for your uplifting posts! We need these to remind us to put out positive vibes when the negative could easily overwhelm us.

In response Scat ling to her Publication

Same for me, so I totally know what you are talking about.
Seems deep...and happy to share, so happy it resonated with you!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Scat ling to her Publication

Ditto 'Tingles' don't lie. ❤️

(2) Show this thread

Good morning Kim. Happy Tuesday!

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Good Morning, ST :)

(1) Show this thread

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

😉
Miracles are like this .........
PRAY for GOD to show you if they're real.
Then you will see them..........

Once you see them......
I mean real ones - like a deaf guy hears again - you'll never be the same. It's about your relationship with the healer - he loves sharing secrets..

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

If you have bad feelings and beliefs about money, then you'll never have any. Imagine what it's like to be wealthy, meditate on it. Your bad feelings about money will slowly dissipate, and money will begin to show up from unexpted sources.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Al true!
Manifest a wonder future for the whole planet.

Mornin’ Kim! I don’t know quite why! But I’m feeling exciting vibes!

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

GM! Have a good one.

(1) Show this thread

DIgital Soldier known for causing a Social Disruption. Holding the line for President Trump and defending our freedoms everyday. Blessed.

"There is magic all around us if I do say so myself. i have known this much longer than I've known you." -SN
🙂

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

or at least fake it til ya make it.
https://youtu.be/Eab_beh07HU

What we believe and what we say ... are very good indicators of what we are experiencing now and into the future.

♥️God, Family & Love for Animals, Trump, Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏......WWG1WGA

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

GM Kim! ❤️
Its a beautiful and clear day in Boise!
The Light is shining ✨✨
How are YOU doing?

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

humans are meaning making machines 😊
already always listening

barbatruc 🥳

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

GM Kim was just thinking Havent seen u ❤️👊🏾⚡️

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

GM Tank...hope you have an awesome day! :)

(1) Show this thread

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

GOOD MORNING PATRIOTS

Love this!

(1) Show this thread