Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

yep spot on

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

The hour of God's judgement has come

"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb" Rev14:

Who is obsessed and whi watches....more fake information...🙄

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I didn't know that many people watched the academy awards
you know they already know who the winner is!
Just like with the Presidency~ Chosen not voted for!

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Save the Children, GOD, WorldPeace, Mr.Trump President of the World, JFK, Putin, Digital & Spiritual Warrior for the Army of God.

🔥

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

My wife's fraternal great uncle won a academy Award for Best Actor in 1939 Johnny. God will not be mocked and not have a answer for them, that is a guarantee

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

100,000% true! Let them enjoy it for the little time they have left🐸 before they meet the 1 true God 👆🏼who will take it all away!!!

I love you God the Father and Jesus Christ the son!!!

It is through you O’Lord that all things are possible, that without you we have nothing!
Amen.

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

I have never watched any if the fooking satan worshippers 👿
my intuition told me years ago that celebrities were evil, phoney pos💩 did not partake in the soap operas growing up, I am so grateful that I never played into their bs🔥

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

I'm a rare one too!
We are really lucky
It's all a scam! Always has been
Olympics too! My opinion!

(1) Show this thread