I need to find a way to get all my photos into the hands of enough people so that I can be sure they won't ever get lost. The photojournalism ones are particularly of value. Am finding it slow going at the laptop these days...

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

4+ years Trusting the Plan! Trump is MY PRESIDENT ‼️ STILL holding the line.. for as long as it takes! WWG1WGA 🌏πŸ”₯

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

im SOOO excited to find my fave Anons here! SO happy I found Anonup!βœŒοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‘Š

I really think a β€œOn the Frontlines with a Digitial Soldier” Photo Book by Anon Martin Geddes would be amazing! I will Help Advertise for you... for Free!! πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ (I was a Presidents Club Sales Rep at McAfee 🀣-True Story).
**Also, a way to Publish some of your amazing articles.

Maybe Photos taken on certain dates that BiG Events took place? Like β€œA nationwide travel ban from China took effect on January 31, 2020,” (travel from China to USA) and then show some photos you took near that Timeline Event? I seriously rememebrr your photos popping up and CLEARING MY HEAD, Bringing me back to Reality. Remember the Sad ones from the Train?? There were some with people all decked out in FEAR GEAR!!πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ. (If you are feeling frisky, pop in a Q drop or a Q One-Liner 🀣. or a Trump CHYNA Quote on some pages 🀣).

We need Coffee Table Books to Document this NEVER BEFORE IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD Event!! πŸ™

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Blockchain NFT's

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yes! Great Idea! I’m in Martin!

(1) Show this thread