Q feels like a "semantic weapon" in that it defines a "narrative terrain" that is totally controlled and owned (like "who is Q?") — and which constrains the possible movements of the deceitful enemy. There are huge chunks of contested space that are "pre-occupied" by anons, and peppered with the "truth bombs" of past digs...

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42tmJgRYSkY

The odds have to be space force crazy Martin

Europe unveils new IBM 'Q System One' quantum computer to achieve 'technological sovereignty' - YouTube

Within a few years Europe hopes that IBM's "Q System One" quantum computer will be cracking calculations that would take a standard digital computer years. T...

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

almost as if we are watching a replay in real time as loose ends are being tied up. anticipation is getting brutal however. folks wanting arrests while i am watching people lose their houses/property. that is the part that bugs me. hope there is a solution as i am tired of this "movie" as good people are suffering