Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Shouldn’t church leaders be able to discern right from wrong pretty well?

I mean, they bend over backwards to make you think they’re representatives of Jesus.

Yet when Covid hit they all panicked and said the opposite of what we hoped they would say.

They caved into fear and became even more entrenched by the almighty 501c3 status.

IMO Jesus would cringe at 501c3.

Rough roads ahead for ALL churches “leaders”.

I think this was a true test by God to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

N.C.S.W.I.C.

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

So sad, but so true. We tend to forget that when Jesus spoke of "his church" he wasn't referring to a building, but rather his chosen followers, his born again children.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

I am going to start asking some questions and not looking to offend. Raised Catholic, Alterboy, Sunday Church throughout childhood. However still don't know much about the bible. Started questioning the Church when out of the blue they made an exemption to eat meat on a particular date. Grew up thinking I would burn in hell if the don't eat meat rule was broken. Gave me the opportunity to have a more personal connection.

Anyway my question is Did Jesus refer to his followers as children as you stated above? Trying to understand the hierarchy

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Soft disclosure, VK?

Love My President/Forever Trump WWG1WGA #MAGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveTheCountry Patriot Who Loves The Lord. TRUST THE PLAN God Always Wins

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

I was raised much like you VK. Grew up going to Mass every morning at 7:00 am with my Italian Grandmother. My brother was an alter boy, of course. Enrolled in Catholic school. They never taught us the Bible. Through their teaching I lived in constant fear. I was never taught Jesus’s Love, only anger. And the whoke confession thing, I hated going to church and all of the Rules. Now just look at what they had been doing the entire time to children. I always had a bad feeling and a pit in my stomach when I was in Church. Something did not feel right. i stopped going to Church many years ago. i pray to God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit and ask for protection every day. I also am not that familar with the Bible because i cannot understand it. But I’m going to try. God speaks to us through His word and I want to hear it. I’m also very upset at the stealing and editing of The Bible done by the Jesuits and the Vatican. Furious at the manipulation. God Lives in us and knows our heart, He does not

He does not live at the alter of a Catholic church or in a building. He knows our hearts and hears us, forgives us and listens to us every day. I consider myself very close to God but I am going to make the effort to read His word. He is with us in this battle. He is helping us to defeat this evil. He has already Won. He always Wins. I pray for His protection through the Storm and Know He is in Control. He choose us for this time. I won’t let Him down. God Bless you and our entire Operation. God is with you and all of us. NCSWIC The Battle is almost Complete.

In response Lois Lane to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Desrev01 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lois Lane, click on at the bottom under it