I suppose it's a noble thing to fight in war that you are told doesn't exist and for which you will receive only scorn from those who you fight to protect, with no guarantee of ever even having recognition that you were on active duty, or even that your invisible wounds are real.

That said, I do rather like the#WINNING.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

id do it again if we were losing.

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication

this has for so long felt like losing

(1) Show this thread

Amen! Well said!

Dats how Winnin is dun

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

we speak our truth even while our voices crack. it does get easier. anything worth having is worth fighting for even if no one knows

Believer/Christian APL 99.993 I've seen war 1st hand + more child suffering than most.

Sharing the "it's only the flu" vid - with those I told 2 years ago - it's JUST the flu.......... #WINNING

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

🇺🇸🧘🏻‍♀️Gun Toting, Yoga/Meditation/Pranayama Teaching Prideful Southern Mama⚛️☯️Will always fight for my Family & Trump!❤️🇺🇸

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

praying everyday my husband wakes up. his ego wont allow him to see it because that means i would have been right… can you imagine being that miserable. things are tough. can you tell. ga 🍑 here also. banks county- where yours truly just was 🇺🇸

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

Family is not always the ones that bring you good energy. I know, have distanced myself and i feel ao much calmer

(4) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

I TOOK MY OATH IN THE ARMY 48 YRS AGO AND IT MEANS MORE TO ME THAN EVER IN THESE DAYS OF AWAKENING

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

We recognize your efforts and are grateful for all that you do!

your words do my heart good❤️

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Nothing is more noble than to lay your life down for your friends Exactly what we have done Martin

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

yep true dat

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Sums up Q to a tee.

This is a hilarious post 😂. “fight in a war that doesn’t exist”. We do sound crazy when you put it that way!

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

45 been feeling this way a long time. John even longer time. Jesus longer time still.
(The secret…1 Cor 13:7)

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

45 been feeling this way a long time. John even longer time. Jesus longer time still.
(The secret…1 Cor 13:7)

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I told my kids that I am a digital soldier.
They giggled.

Proud Patriot in Alabama WWG1WGA Grandma of 4. The cutie in my banner is my adopted grandson ❤️❤️❤️❤️ #SaveourChildren

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My granddaughter, age 6, overheard me say I love Trump and thinks President Trump is my boyfriend and is going to tell grandpa!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i told my kids that digital soldiers are predominately middle aged moms with eyes on the backs of their heads.

(34) Show this thread