I’m really digging the spring weather.

Best time for Trump to swoop back in is in the coming weeks when the sun is shining, local economies are building strength and people are in good moods.

Trump is either coming back very soon or Covid is coming back with more lockdowns.

What one is it? 🤔

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I think it’s time to blame Obiden for the Crash of the Economy! 🙌

Then the 25th can be forced on that Cult! 🧐

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

the holidays was the time for lockdown.... they missed their chance..maybe they knew it wont happen again too many are awake to the hoax

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

1A Doq

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Trump with sun shinning so bright🙏🏻✨❤️🌻💫

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

Dude, it is January. I must have missed something.

Springtime 🤩🌷🍀🌹🐇🌻🕊️🌸

TRUMP is always my first choice.
The c19 narrative has lost ground . even the die hard libs are done w/ it.

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I had this mental discussion today.
Perhaps God intends for us to endure more persecution;
incl. losing everything we have & being sent to 'camps'...
Before The Great Awakening.
I am at peace with whatever God has planned.
I'll fight like crazy & die before going to a camp...
but I am prepared & fully believe in The Plan.

I’m going with Trump, Doq.

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

The one and only
PResident Trump
HOLD ON I'M COMING!

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@SSchmotz) can see their posts

a short fast before FEAST of celebration

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

option A
option A
option A

POTUS IS COMING BACK VERY SOON!

Love my country and my fellow Patriots. LOVE MY PRESIDENT. BRING THE PAIN SIR!!!!!! I DO NOT RESPOND TO DM!!!!

TRUMP{!!!!!

Here in Canada Covid talk never left. We see the wacky videos from China returning (like the ones in early 2020) and I'm seeing lots of bots on Twitter pushing return of masks. These bots went crazy in early 2020 pushing lockdowns. Michael Senger had a great thread on how the Chinese rolled out Covid in 2020. Of course, he was permanently removed from Twitter just recently. Maybe we're being tested to see how compliant we'll be this time around.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Well, the grass is getting greener now, green for go?

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I believe it will be a lockdown and mandatory shots for all. Stating that because I saw a repost recently stating that will be one of the near death experiences of fear brought to the public which could bring many to their knees. For me it will be a hell to the no and I have something to stop the effort should it be attempted on me.

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Then you think Biden is real.

(1) Show this thread

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

Loving the gorgeous weather too. hit the pool with friends. felt like paradise. so thankful for the Laws of Nature and Nature's GOD ! The Creator is Magnificent.

WMFV & Frosticles Formerly Veracious311 on Twit 🍊🦄🦋

I'm hoping Trump comes back but Lockdown 2.0 sounds like something Q described how the blackout will start. Might be that and then he comes back? Idk but I'm intrigued.

I remember Trump saying the covid will be gone in April, he never said the year !!!

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

I was just saying that very same thing the other day ..

The best is yet to come 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸!! WWG1WGA !!

In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication

Didn't Trump also say at one of his covid presser's that Easter was our timeline? For some reason that sticks in my head 🤔

(2) Show this thread

lol this was right under your post
on feed

🔊 TRUMP!!!

since watching the hot rod Juan vid last week
(which showed the no. 8 hot rod shrubbery),
have been seeing 8's constantly
and 8's are kind of a circle back /
back to the beginning vibe :)

88=trump

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

Trump Is coming back very soon---the Evil ones will try the lockdowns and cyber attacks however, they will fail!!!!

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Omicron2... was in the news already tonight lol

A restless ordinary patriot who is tired of Wash DC and is here to fight for Pres. Trump, com hell or high water, and support "The Plan"!

Doq - DON’T YOU GO PLAYING WITH OUR EMOTIONS ! Don’t make me go all Will Smith up on you!!! LOL

❤️🙏🙏🙏👊🏼

Can we at least get the aliens to come out first ?

I’m still banking on a blackout, internet or power grid. Now my question is who’s behind the blackout? White or black hats? Will this be the 10 days? starlink is almost all set, sure will be interesting the next couple of weeks. We won’t hear much from Durham until late May, early June. Between now and then they will make a major mistake, this will cause a major wake up. They are cornered and know it. When you act in fear you can not think logically. Tick tock, tick tock

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Phae is the son.

We, the People - need to have this constitution worldwide!

Please God, DJT!