Opinion: Anything that 'man' has brought to the table has only distanced us from our creator.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

GOD CANNOT BE IMPROVED UPON

Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming, The Best Is Yet To Come. I follow back all Patriots. Love and Prayers from Scotland UK 🙏

theres been some great men in the past and now we've a great man who has brought us closer to god and each other, thank you President Trump and All Patriots 🙏

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Lots of truth in that opinion✝️

God guides us but those who rule us have perfected the forbidden fruit.

Amen to the truth, Anything that man created without God has done that. Everything that God has inspired and guided using man to create has been a blessing to humanity. Its when Man creates with God absent that it ends up destroying. "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, And He delights in his way. – Psalm 37:23". "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy,” Jesus says in John 10:10. “I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

I do not share your opinion on this. Many things have indeed gone wrong, but even more people have done good things, developments that have benefited mankind. Simple things like a walker for old people, good hygiene and toilets, rope, compass, "real" medicines and medical devices ... I could name a thousand more things ... When we give in to the thought that Anything that 'man' has brought to the table has only distanced us from our creator, then we are the losers ... then we bow to evil. We must collectively focus on the new path… that of humanity, goodness, empathy, love for the animals, the plants… the cosmos… Right?

Love this quote:

“Let nothing disturb you,
Let nothing frighten you,
All things are passing away:
God never changes.
Patience obtains all things
Whoever has God lacks nothing;
God alone suffices.” — St. Teresa of Avila

Caps = 16 > 7.

Get the popcorn.
Q Post 16.

thank you for speaking on our creator
gave me an awesome moral boost

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Omnipotence trumps all. People have no power that isn’t provided by the Divine Omnipotent.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

We have took a Picasso painting and fooked it up.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Distraction that is what man has brought to the table, we must Meditate and separate ourselves from the distraction

everything we bring to the table is doo doo
until God spanks us on the ass and reminds us instantly of our manners.
😂
there is a longer version of this explanation called the BIBLE. 🤷‍♀️

8*8
12D is where to be!

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

the devil distorts and counterfeits but only God can create

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

we are part of creation, we create, but vibes have been off for a long time... new tuning reduces the distance, no?

and fear is manmade

I will strike upon them upon them with Great, Vengeance and Furious Anger; and they shall know the LORD, when I lay My vengeance upon [them]

We have collectively strayed so far from what is important.. Very sad

FJB .......Trump is my President

Pure evil was taking over but our creator heard our cries and prayers for help and answered them ❤️ our creator is amazing like that .

Particularly mass media "entertainment". It's honestly all, all poison.
It is necessary for us to be part of it right now. But I look forward to the day when that is no longer the case.

I agree that ‘man’ who rejects God is lost, and brings nothing good to the table.

That said, I’m also grateful that our Creator never gives up on us.

John 3:16
“For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life."

When we are in a state of Grace, the Holy Trinity dwells within us, and we reflect Our Creator, truth, and light. When we choose Satan, and the world, we are empty, and we reflect Satan, lies, and darkness.

The choice is ours.
Its called Free Will.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

TUNE IN AND STAY TUNED!

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

TS 20:05

but now we need/want Him back more than ever

The inability to link it all and answer the ultimate question only strengthens the importance of faith.

Ironically though, that distancing has served the purpose of bringing many of us back to close that distance