โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Went to the Zoo 2day with the Fam. This Bald Eagle had a broken wing and the Zookeepers were nursing it back to health so that it could be free and soar high above us in the skies once again.

Guess it kind of reminded me of us. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Soooo majestic!!!!!!

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

It really was... can't wait for him to be able to be free again. Soon though it sounded like!

Driving home one day here in Montana, I saw 2, yes 2 sitting at the top of a tree together! I wish I could have stopped to take a photo.

Only people mentioned by @Patriot63 in this post can reply

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

That's awesome you got to see them while driving though you must have a good eye! They like to build nests on power lines lots of times I've been noticing too.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Navy Nurse Veteran๐Ÿฆ…โš“๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซโœจ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

It's very rural here, so was lucky, they are all around us here, see a lot of hawks as well, but rare to see 2 together like that. I could sit & look at them all day long & especially when they fly!

(1) Show this thread