Only people mentioned by @TrumperWavin in this post can reply

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

In response John Reese to his Publication

i sure could use a boost. I may not be smart whipper snappers like some of y'all but, I damn well try to be.

Patriot..I stand by our Potus WWG1WGA came here from twitter Purge searching for my patriot fam!

feel leftout..lol

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

teach and learn.

Here to help my friends and family understand what is happening to this government today. Feel free to contact. The war is not over. Faith!

teach and learn.

teach and learn.

teach and learn.

teach and learn.

teach and learn.

teach and learn.

teach and learn.

teach and learn.

teach and learn.

teach and learn.

teach and learn.

teach and learn.

FOR GOD and COUNTRY #WWG1WGA #GODWINS

Thanks Reese...appreciate all your hardwork!

Add Me to List please

Suburban woman who likes Trump 🇺🇸

Thanks for putting this together! WWG1WGA

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Awww thank you for including me . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼
God Bless every one of you amazing Patriots including those reading this message! Where We Go One, We Go All . 🇺🇸🦅#wwg1wga

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

What an incredible list of patriots! I know and respect almost all from being a (retired) 12x Account censored Twitter Champion! Thank you for all you've done Patriots! You desreve massive amounts of credit for the way you served our movement, and for humanity! Sending each of you love and light!#FinishStrong#PATRIOTSUNITED🇺🇸🌎
❤️&💛 Where We Go One, We Go All! 🌎☮️
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

love you Reese!!!! 🥰

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

it took me ril now- 854 est to see this♥️🤔

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

👍👍👍 i think i got everyone, thank you all for ALL that you do!

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

God Bless you all!

Fight for Trump, Conservative, #FamilyIsEverything

Thank you for this great Train of Patriots 🙏🙏🙏

Thanks brother! ❤️

thank you! followed all

Saving the World - one tweet at a time...

Goldenoq