Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Hi Laura! I have a question about ivermectin. I have been deworming horses, cattle, dogs and cats all of my life with both Fenbenzadole and Ivermectin. I was always told to not allow horses in poor pastures to eat nightshades after deworming with Ivermectin. They supposedly become toxic. (Most horses won’t eat them anyway but I always used caution.) My question is, with Ivermectin use for humans, should humans steer clear of tomatoes and potatoes for a few days since those are in the nightshade plant family? Thanks in advance!!!

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Texascowgal in this post can reply

Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Also - everything I have researched for human use, there has never ever been a mention or even a hint that you can't take it with foods. Some medications are contraindicated, especially ones hard on the liver.

It is a very mild medication that packs a punch, which is why it is considered one of the top 3 safest meds in the world. I can be used with almost all other meds, but always check on drugs.com under interactions to make sure since we do this without a doctor's help...ergh. If they would ONLY get on board with reality and what actually words :(

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication

JusT Another N01 on here posted this fascinating video: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ssRgmTnKi8Hp/

(1) Show this thread

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

No, it's fine to eat nightshades. That is our main diet here and we've been using Ivermectin every 4 days for 3 years... Nightshades have natural inflammation reducers in them, so people who are sick or don't feel well (I have fibro, constant inflammation and pain 24/7) crave nightshades.

The one issue that might come up is joint pain can increase, almost like an arthritis type pain if A LOT of nightshade is ingested. But we haven't seen that here with us personally.

Animals digest differently and I honestly don't know about horses - all other livestock I'm bang on with (homesteading for 35 years). I've never had to keep my livestock from nightshades when dosing. I get the ivermectin in 500cc bottles and mainly do oral dosing (pigs and cows I've injected). Maybe it is how it is delivered - oral verses injected that is the issue?

Fascinating question - I think I'll research that just because I'm curious ;) But for us, we've never had an issue and we eat A LOT of nightshades.