Born a rebel, mom of 9, former ER/NICU/PICU/Peds nurse, now M.Ed. Spec Ed, anti-vax, off grid lover, Christ follower, won't tolerate BS...

More truth coming out.

I have done EXTENSIVE research, on a scholarly level (highest medical level I could reach) on Ivermectin for 3 years. We use it to treat our family's long term Lyme disease and Bartonella from tick bites 10 years ago. So believe me when I say, I KNOW all about Ivermectin and I have seen pretty much every scholarly website out there.

I have never seen this article, was it hidden? Ivermectin is here to stay, and the info is now available everywhere - including the new studies they are doing on using this drug to fight cancer (and fenbendazole - a goat and sheep dewormer, that apparently wipes out human cancer very fast...funny that, dewormers killing virus and cancer cells...so does that mean virus and cancer is caused by a parasite and not what we've always been told...hmmmm???).

Read the first paragraph under 'introduction' for yourself... Media hid this from dying people = pure evil.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Yes, I have thought about this and wondered WHEN exactly they knew. My poor mother was ravaged by cancer and died at the age of 36. As hard as it was for me, then 11, I now realize how awful it had to have been for her, wondering what would become of her 3 children.

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pike_Bishop in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Joey) can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication

I know first hand, diagnosed 5/2020 with Stage III uterine cancer, only 10% of women get Serous Carcinoma of the 76,000 a year. I went through surgery, chemotherapy and radiation, going tomorrow for a 3rd CT Scan (every 6 mths) for two years. The experience I had, all through the Covid was horrible, expensive & I have made the decision if it has spread, no more chemo. I read My Cancer Rocks story during my treatments & he has survived stage 4 Lung cancer by using the cures in this artical. My chemotherapy had mustard gas, the side effects have been horrible on my body, still have terrible migraines, I feel for all of you that have cared for their loved one’s, I am truly sorry for your loss. I pray going forward that humanity will no longer need to suffer at the hands of these cruel monsters. God Bless you all🙏🏼❤️💥

(1) Show this thread