Extending my taxes returns this year.

*Not a financial advisor.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

America goes bankrupt and you don't need to pay them.

The question is, which year?

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Taxes are Voluntary?

Rep. Xavier Becerra with FMR. commissioner Shultman on Capital Hill 5/17/2013. The more you know. https://t.me/QtimeNetwork/5261

es?

US Navy veteran, live in caregiver for my 99 yo Mother, Nana and Great Nana

I am ignoring mine - God is my financial advisor. He assured me that was the right thing to do.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

I don't finance terror anymore ~ Me

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Arent taxes voluntary? Oh thats right we have a corrupt government!
And we dont like jail... Weird!

I was adding up my deductions and suddenly had a water main break. I'm hoping for pallets of deductions to come in late in the night.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

I called the IRS today and asked if paying taxes are voluntary. The woman said that was a tax law question and she could not answer that so she transferred me. when I asked the question again, they said that is not a question they are able to answer anymore.

I didn’t pay taxes in 2020 and I do not plan on doing so anyhow. i’ve received three letters so far saying essentially the same thing, they still don’t know what they’re going to do with my situation of not paying taxes. and they always thank me for my cooperation at the end of the letter.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💃💃

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I haven't paid property taxes in two years and haven't had enough income to pay income taxes, but I wouldn't have even if (they) said I owed them. Waiting for when it is determined to be illegal. I'm just ahead of my time

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

IRS having troubles right now anyway. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

EN =#19!

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

They assigned it to a PO box.

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

Did you send any communication, or just didn't do anything?

(2) Show this thread

Taxes are fraud.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

been there, done that, got the tshirt

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

Have already cancelled my TV licence last year. And last week sent a notice of conditional acceptance for Council Tax (asking for proof of contract). No reply as of yet. Gas meter exchanged, electric meter pending. Gotta figure out water meter, Car registration next, and finally, the biggie, the mort(death) gage. Slowly getting there.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication

I asked for the name of the Judge I should address. They told me they'd get back to me... they never did. Even after follow up.

I figured that was a win.

(1) Show this thread

😇Why Vincent... Whatever do you mean?

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Have't done taxes in a couple years now.😊

TAXES ARE THEFT!

God🙏FAMILY❤COUNTRY🇺🇸

I had a couple margaritas, did my taxes using Biden math. Look like I should get back $4.5 million.🤣🤣

@vincentkennedy hey VK... asking your non financial advisor advice haha. i filed my return already. ugh. i owe about $500 from 2019. Should i set up a payment plan or F it.. lol

In response Jen LAYLA to his Publication

I owed a bunch one year and was advised to not set up a plan. They told me to send what I could and wait for a letter. That's what I did and it worked out eventually.

(1) Show this thread

Not only am I not filing, but I changed my filing status to Exempt at the beginning of the year. Gave myself a hefty raise. I will not pay them another cent of my hard earned income

In response Jay James to his Publication

🤪😜I havent filed in 6 years

(1) Show this thread

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

*Not a financial advisor.
You can change your status to state national, back to the de jure United States of America. Leave the de facto UNITED STATES (the bankrupted corporation).

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

all of them gave themselves a 21% raise. wth should i pay taxes?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

a truth purveyor. a new day is dawning. truth is rising. evil is falling.

i do NOT want to file at all.

I filed an extension last year and it cost me over $500 in penalties since I owed when I finally filed.

I am confused, you told us a few years back that no Gesara until 2023. Has the timeline changed? if so, terrific!!

Victim of the Great Purge on Twitter. Wife, mother, grandmother, Patriot. God wins. WWG1WGA -- *I do not do DM's*

I've never understood the extension, if you have to pay the money by the regular deadline anyway. I owe $7000 this year. I definitely would prefer to keep it.

🤣🤣🤣

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

lol!

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

lol!

(3) Show this thread