AnonUp is just lit up right now! The sharks smell blood in the water and itโ€™s like a feeding frenzy. It makes me so happy! What an honor and pleasure it is to be a part of this. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

#FamilyIsEverything

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Who is feeding on whose blood where?๐Ÿง

Lit indeed non the less.๐Ÿ›ธโœจ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA ๐ŸŠ

Absolutely

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

#FamilyIsEverything
Thank you Koba! ๐Ÿ™
@administrator

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana had to earn coins today!
What did I miss?

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

when i have lost people in my life I have been told by my older sisterโ€ฆโ€it is to make room for what is comingโ€ i am thankful for the loss of unfulfilling bs that made room in my life to witness this.

Proud American Patriot. Would rather be a free man in my grave than living as a puppet or a slave. Son/Father/Brother/Musician

I love the friends we have gathered on this thin raft. We have constructed Pyramids in honor of our escaping!

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Home sweet home with all my Fam โค๏ธ
Sending love to all you amazing Patriots from Canada โค๏ธ

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

I will do it only for your eyes though.

In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication

Haha, I mean VK...NOT you

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

There is no place like home
#FamilyIsEverything
๐Ÿ’ž

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐ŸฅฐGod Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ God always wins. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

AU is my home! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
#FamilyIsEverything

Hello my handsome prince you!

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

I get anxiety on other platforms now. I feel like I am home here!

I AM Divine Love!โค๏ธ I AM Divine Light!๐ŸŒŸ I AM Divine Truth! ๐Ÿ—ก I AM Divine Gratitude! โœ๏ธ I AM Divine Perfection! ๐Ÿ˜‡ I AM! โค๏ธ

In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication

Same here! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
I can't keep up posting on other platforms. There's more conversation here.

(1) Show this thread

Sometimes the only safe place during a storm is in the EYE of the Storm. While the world is in chaos with things flying all around, we sit here in the EYE able to sort through their mess in order to keep our sanity and expose what's really going on.

Father, Brother, Sonโ€ฆFreedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Its a GREAT place to be. if only WE could get the whole world here. but its a start. โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ

Professional Free Spirit โœจ On a Mission for Mother Hearth๐Ÿ’š #KennedyVision Ambassador ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #FamilyIsEverything๐Ÿ’–

Iโค๏ธAU

#FamilyIsEverything ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ซ
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

The best platform right here!

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

Couldnโ€™t agree more!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

Good to see more of you here! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browningโ€ฆQ

What The Fuck VK โ€ฆ We Are Ready Send it!!!!

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸงVK? ๐Ÿ‘
@vincentcrypt

(1) Show this thread

I love this placeโค๏ธ

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

๐Ÿ˜

its a beautiful thing anon

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

So good! My thanks again to@administration for being the ONLY platform that has never once censored me. Respect.
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿป๐Ÿค›๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Patriot, Smart-Alec, Brain Picker~Aries~INFJ~IRISH~ John, Carolyn, Lauren, Diana, Michael, Elvis, Robin, more! ->Trump Pointed the Bone!

In response Christopher Rivers to his Publication

๐Ÿ’™Ba Da Boom Ba Da Bing...
anon๐Ÿ’ฏ

(2) Show this thread