The thing I like about David Straight is he gets to the core meanings of how we’ve been manipulated by [them] and how to break free. Right down to definitions of words, which holds power.

Any “anons” that just brush this stuff off are either insanely stupid or are part of another agenda to keep their secrets hidden.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Anyone, including you, who promotes this guy who is friends with liars, grifters, pedophiles, frauds, fugitives, and everything else that is BAD, is beyond reckless.

I BRUSH HIM OFF BECAUSE OF WHO HE HANGS WITH!
I BRUSH HIM OFF BECAUSE OF WHO HE PROMOTES!
I BRUSH HIM OFF BECAUSE OF WHO HE ATTACKS!
I never thought I'd see the day when I'd begin to wonder about YOUR goodness or intelligence.

Thanks for setting the patriot movement and the great awakening back who knows how far.

The best thing is to declare sovereignty without using courts. Once you use courts, you admit they have standing but in fact, it was all based-on fraud and no limit to freewill can be imposed. No court, common or maritime will ever have standing on me

Female Patriot, here to learn, here to find pieces to the puzzle, I've always known WE didn't have the whole story. Love & peace for a

Since WE are living a very novel time in OURstory, I would guess this awesome man has been in the Library's Hall of Records more than just for a whim. I had viewed one of his teachings awhile back and I'm sure I made notes...but...lol It's buried under all kinds of crap I "thought" was gonna be important. Thank you, Doq your suggestions are so appreciated and needed by many of us! oh I like it that David doesn't try to impress ppl that he's smart, like you.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response ObServing HIStory to his Publication

Or it's because he can't prove his credentials and he promotes a PEDOPHILE who lies, lies, and lies some more!

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

He is excellent. I haven’t listened to a lot, but the ones I have are wonderful. Thx for the reminder!

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

He also said that Pope Benedict before stepping down closed all corporations, all tie back to their Cannon Law Trust. Also removed the Vatican from the ruling pindar. The title, Pindar, is an abbreviated term for "Pinnacle of the Draco", also known as the "Penis of the Dragon". Symbolically, this represents the top of power, control, creation, penetration, expansion, invasion, and fear.

#FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE #AmericanStateNational

Doq are you an American State National 🤔 ? I have been following Davids course for SEVERAL months now and I am a Free Man that walks upon the land again.

USN veteran, wife, patriot and sinner. God is my Savior. Trump is my CIC!

need to watch STAT. 🤣

I find his videos facinating 😊

WORD ETYMOLOGY holds much much much truth...

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

I'll be honest, I had to go look his name up and then I realized who it was...
Yes people should listen to him...

WWG1WGA Dark to Light Joined to follow some awesome Anons but mainly on Telegram. Locked out of Gab. TS & TG(QWO) only. Conspiracy Therapist

100%. if peeps are going to critisize they should watch a whole session to give the man a chance. way more important information. instead most get sucked into the Juan O Savin’s of the world and miss out on some critical information. definitely wish he would come up my neck of the woods soon but CT is deep behind enemy lines for sure.

In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication

I also think Clif Hgh (on rumble) is jam packed with info / although his language can be coarse ... if interested

https://rumble.com/vy1w6f-dojo-source-code-explorers-guide-to-scifi-world-clif-high.html

(1) Show this thread

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

He's very knowledgeable, and has a rare ability to convey that knowledge in an easy to understand way. Excellent communicator / teacher!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I've heard this mentioned several times, just researched it ... why is called Black's Law? Anyway very pertinent info.
Thanks, good to know.

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

David Straight is a must listen for ALL patriots who want to clearly understand not only our rights, the Constitution and other laws but to also understand what is going on behind the scenes. 😇

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

This is more of an "ACTION" and not simply a "listen". "Come Out of Her..."

(1) Show this thread