Only people mentioned by @joann212 in this post can reply

In response joann ferguson to her Publication

well❗️🤔Distractions don’t work anymore, well maybe for the Sheep❗️😏

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

https://nypost.com/2022/03/27/taylor-hawkins-heart-weighed-double-that-of-an-average-man-report/

this is the explanation of why he died. the medical examiner came out quickly, saying he died from taking drugs, then walked back the statement, then said there were lots of drugs in his room. according to other articles, he was an anti-vaxxer and has said he believed vaccines caused autism among other things and wanted to go after big pharma. i know that dave grohl had come out strongly in favor of the jab and wanted the bandmates to all have them. I'm betting there's a lot more to this story that I'm guessing will be covered up.

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

completely agree.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

Their ratings are in the toilet. They’re banking on people talking about a little bitch slap instead of the REAL news. Definitely looks like it’s working. There is a reason they call us sheep.

YEP SOMETHING'S UP I JUST WATCHED THE SMACKDOWN BETWEEN WILL SMITH AND CHRIS ROCK, DEFINITELY NOT NORMAL