Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Thank you for posting this.

Lives on the Isle Of Wight Ooooooarghhhhh

Potatoes are such an easy plant to grow. Will grow in buckets or just on the ground covered with a thick layer of mulch. I have refrained from planting mine in the UK for another week as the temperatures are dropping. Growing as much as I can this year. Already have garlic on the go!

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

I've done this a few times. Repurposed pallets work Great. Plant 4 plants you get close to 400 lbs if you do it right. sift or filter the dirt if it has big chunks of anything.

I'm totally doing this! Thank you!

Proud Patriot and supporter of President Donald J. Trump! Love all my Patriot brothers and sisters worldwide. God bless you all! 🙏❤

https://youtu.be/CMCpt4JNP7g

this looks neat too.

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

I love 'Gardening World' from the BBC. Monty Don has shown how to grow potatoes in a gardening bag and featured a couple growing them in a cardboard box! I suspect you could rig a tarp to grow them in as long as you put drainage holes in the bottom.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Wow!❤️🌾