Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

😍dawwww.....junior🥰

truly amazing! Thank you for sharing!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Cool!! 5,4,3,2,1 Here comes the Son!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Kind of looks like JFK Jr. to me. That' s amazing!!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

The sunrise over my home in the fall of 2020 when I asked God for a sign that America would be restored to our original ways. I was awakened early and noticed a deep orange sky. As I ventured out on my deck I observed the clouds moving. In a few minutes I saw the formation of an eagle in flight and a butterfly. 😇

euh 🙄….

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

Seriously, it hit me like a ton of bricks and made me gasp loudly when I realized what I was looking at!! WOW!! Now I know that I REALLY know!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Q post 1244
Do you believe?
The world is awakening.
https:// www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2018/04/armenia-prime-minister-serzh-sargsyan-resigns-protests-180423120123655.html?__twitter_impression=true
Coincidence?
Q

ClipboardImage.png

>>1158014
>www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2018/04/armenia-prime-minister-serzh-sargsyan-resigns-protests-180423120123655.html?__twitter_impression=true
"Thousands of people are on the streets, cheering and hugging each other, jumping up and down and honking their horns … things happened so quickly…"

AMAZING, Q!!!!!!!
>>1158228
Like NK, they have been freed.
Assets on the ground.
Q

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TS 1:44
Droo 144
For [GOD & COUNTRY].
For HUMANITY.
GERONIMO.
Q

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

"this week"!!

(1) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Fantastic!

Child of God, just trusting the plan. Nurse by profession, Patriot by choice.

awesome ♥️

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

wow. it took a minute. like one of the crazy photos from the 90s that you had to have eyes crossed

Thats amazing! God is so good! When you know.. you know! Thank you Lord!

JFK

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Very cool! Thank you for this! Blessings to you!