I can't imagine sitting down in a movie theatre for the purpose of entertainment. I guess I am traumatised by what I have gone through — the only way you could get me to participate is Clockwork Orange style coercion. I am immediately in "fight, flight, freeze" awaiting for the emotional manipulation and visual bombardment. The idea of relaxing and letting someone else mess around with my unconscious and emotions is unthinkable right now.

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response Lo - Georgia Patriot to her Publication

Most of the churches are now being run by "Clergy Response Team" members... Pastors who have made a deal with the DS to turn over those of their flock who have guns & to keep folks calm while they're forced aboard the FEMA buses.

My last pastor (RIP, Jim) retired over this issue in 1997, when he was presented with their "offer." Instead, he quit, told everyone about it first, then moved to the desert where he'd been prepping a place for retirement.

I have not darkened a church door since & am most wary of those who do.

Any church people coming to my door get run off. I just point to the signs stating trespassers will be shot & tell them they have 20 seconds before I can be back at that door with my shotgun.

These fricking folks think the trespassing signs don't apply to them.

I bought those expecially FOR them!