I can't imagine sitting down in a movie theatre for the purpose of entertainment. I guess I am traumatised by what I have gone through — the only way you could get me to participate is Clockwork Orange style coercion. I am immediately in "fight, flight, freeze" awaiting for the emotional manipulation and visual bombardment. The idea of relaxing and letting someone else mess around with my unconscious and emotions is unthinkable right now.

I am sure at some point when this is all over...there will be good movies, actors with good morals who haven't sold their souls to satan that will come out. I will gladly watch movies that are pure and lift the hearts and souls of people around the world. Movies about courageous people and movies of love and compassion. These evil people were a part of music, sports, companies, etc. Should we not listen to music any longer? Of course not. Should we keep our children from playing sports? Should we keep from becoming a CEO of a company just because so many of them were corrupt. It's going to take time to weed everything out....But we can make everything beautiful again. I truly believe that what is coming is going to be greater than we imagine. When President Trump says The Best is Yet to come. I believe it whole heartedly.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @TBIYTC in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Time to Rise Patriots!!!, click on at the bottom under it