#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

Army decode

=

All Falls In Place β™’/ Saint Michael βš”οΈ / DNA Of Lord God πŸ”¬ / Shield Of Faith πŸ›‘οΈ / No Place Like Home 🏠 / God Called Me A Pearl πŸ¦„ / The Flip Side πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ/ πŸ”₯🐲Fire Dragon / 🍿Popcorn / Save America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² / Blue Rose 🌹/ Letter Q
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=On+rappel%21%22
97-79
582-285
316-613
TS 15:06 - 156
Video TS 1:00

https://sacredrose444.com/the-order-of-the-blue-rose/ 🌹🌈

What has been said about the US Military?
The speech yesterday verified and unlocked so much. πŸ’₯πŸ”“
Expand your thinking.
Re-read crumbs.
Re-listen to yesterday's speech.
Connect the 'markers.'
News (in all forms) unlocks the map.
Expand your thinking.
The Great Awakening.
Q

Roadmap of big picture is here.
Review post happenings.
Clarified.

#BlueGreenTeam
πŸ’™πŸ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Archangel Michael protect us in battle

the thing that moves the angels into action and around you is speaking the word of God his will over you and others angels are amazed at the free will that we choose when we choose Jesus freely when we come with the guilt of sin asking 4 forgiveness, when we singing and praising the lord they move all around us and flutter their wings around us we pray to the lord for the angles to move in Gods favor over us and for us and our need.. my personal example lord ive lost my ring please send an angel to help me find it lord i am under attack from things i can not see send angles to fight what i can not see .. lord my horse is hung up send a angel to calm his soul so he will trust me to help him every thing moves by the word of God i love Gods angels and their obedience to him and his voice

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @POCOTHUNDER in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from POCO THUNDER, click on at the bottom under it