#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Army decode

=

All Falls In Place ♒/ Saint Michael ⚔️ / DNA Of Lord God 🔬 / Shield Of Faith 🛡️ / No Place Like Home 🏠 / God Called Me A Pearl 🦄 / The Flip Side 🧙‍♂️/ 🔥🐲Fire Dragon / 🍿Popcorn / Save America 🇺🇲 / Blue Rose 🌹/ Letter Q
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=On+rappel%21%22
97-79
582-285
316-613
TS 15:06 - 156
Video TS 1:00

https://sacredrose444.com/the-order-of-the-blue-rose/ 🌹🌈

What has been said about the US Military?
The speech yesterday verified and unlocked so much. 💥🔓
Expand your thinking.
Re-read crumbs.
Re-listen to yesterday's speech.
Connect the 'markers.'
News (in all forms) unlocks the map.
Expand your thinking.
The Great Awakening.
Q

Roadmap of big picture is here.
Review post happenings.
Clarified.

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

when the devil approached the ark Angel Micheal he said " the lord rebuke you ".he knew he didnt have to explain or argue... i bet he said it with a smile too..4 powerful words that we can use to come against any evil and send it fleeing in agony we have that power in Jesus name and Micheal knew that if you think they are in your house or coming against u THATS YOUR HOUSE AND BODY and you let it be known who dwells in you the lord Jesus Christ you open up the doors u tell them to leave in any situation and the have to leave, even they tremble at the mighty name of Jesus AND HAVE TO OBAY tell the entity's that come against you to leave &go to the feet of Jesus hurting and harming no one on its way and the lords will be done at his feet, in Jesus name... so have faith God has given you dominion over them and all principality in his name so know your strength God has gaven you and stand tall my sisters and brothers ☮️🙏💟 because he be 4 you who dare to come against you.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

the thing that moves the angels into action and around you is speaking the word of God his will over you and others angels are amazed at the free will that we choose when we choose Jesus freely when we come with the guilt of sin asking 4 forgiveness, when we singing and praising the lord they move all around us and flutter their wings around us we pray to the lord for the angles to move in Gods favor over us and for us and our need.. my personal example lord ive lost my ring please send an angel to help me find it lord i am under attack from things i can not see send angles to fight what i can not see .. lord my horse is hung up send a angel to calm his soul so he will trust me to help him every thing moves by the word of God i love Gods angels and their obedience to him and his voice

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

One time I asked for Michael help, and then for about 30 seconds everything turned blue, all I saw through my eyes was blue lensed. I hope everyone understands the Power of God and His Mighty Angels.

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Lot's of head pressure. This is a direct attack. FIGHTBACK

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication

PRAY HARD!
the enemy does NOT want us to ascend!

(1) Show this thread