🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

My husband thinks CERN brought more demons from hell, and that is why there is so much more evil. It makes you wonder.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Scientist and the Elite Try to Hide What Really Happened at CERN, Demonic Entities, Extra Dimensions - YouTube

Scientist are beginning to get more and more "religious". What has happened at CERN the past few Years? And What are they up to, this will not be your typica...

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

They have been doing this since time began. The real secrets would curl your hair!🔎🌎🔍👀

Agreed.
I will be glad once we are on the other side of all this. I am more for the healing than knowing the sick deeds.

In response Optical Awakenings to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

The Understanding that we are ALL ONE energy, having a physical experience together empowers USAll to UNITE and SEE the truth in all things.

100%