I can't imagine sitting down in a movie theatre for the purpose of entertainment. I guess I am traumatised by what I have gone through — the only way you could get me to participate is Clockwork Orange style coercion. I am immediately in "fight, flight, freeze" awaiting for the emotional manipulation and visual bombardment. The idea of relaxing and letting someone else mess around with my unconscious and emotions is unthinkable right now.

With you on this, keeping my mind as clear as possible, watching fiction movies do nothing for me. I am not even watching DJT rallies these days (except for a couple clips). Let’s get it out to the normies what this world is all about, then our next role in all of this iwill be starting. Most people I don’t think will be able to grasp the enormity of what will come out eventually. Until then, eat healthy, rest, get outdoors, commune with God and lift those vibrations!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @9_29_03 in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication

Great advice!