🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

When I think about this it reminds me that I am NOT crazy. I distinctly remember the lyrics of Queen's "We Are The Champions". I sing, lyrics are a thing for me. Those lyrics changed. I have been singing the lyrics to this song since I was 11 years old! Now the song ends differently than the original version. You can't find an original version.

Yeah! And when did they change ET? I vividly remember him saying "phone home". Now they claim it's "home phone". REALLY!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @woodzie in this post can reply

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Layna Clemmons to her Publication

It is PHONE HOME👊 I remember too. Think that's what is implied when people say "remember who you are"🤔

What do you think of the Mandela effect?

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. /3 John 1:4 @LittleMsClarity on Twitter / X / WWG1WGA

What about the statue of liberty being on Ellis Island or not? That is huge to me!

(3) Show this thread