🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I believe that Vincent Kennedy is very wise to be shining a light on CERN. I having been saying since 2012 that I feel as though [they] have been tinkering with the very nature of time itself. Prove me wrong.

#KennedyVision

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

When I think about this it reminds me that I am NOT crazy. I distinctly remember the lyrics of Queen's "We Are The Champions". I sing, lyrics are a thing for me. Those lyrics changed. I have been singing the lyrics to this song since I was 11 years old! Now the song ends differently than the original version. You can't find an original version.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

what were the ending words and what are you seeing now?

Originally the lyrics ended the song with "we are the champions of the world". Now they are "we are the champions", omitting "of the world".

In response I am What I am to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Ok yes I remember that.. thanks for clarifying.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

They need us to think we are crazy. My entire life is not their lie. I know what I remember😉👊

Just like the JCPenny christmas catalog. I KNOW it was Penny's, not Penney's. I spent hours as a child dreaming in that book. We aren't crazy.

(2) Show this thread