i’ve made a dedication to myself that starting tomorrow, i will no longer drink caffeine or alcohol.

cold turkey (not deli meat, but the quitting style) it is.

Only people mentioned by @17Commentary in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response Kathy Jean to her Publication

I want the sword as my weapon. 🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication

Haven't smoked or had an alcohol drink or take ANY drugs or ever gone to the Dr or Hospital for anything except for giving birth. Today I'd stay home for birthing, but I digress.... I'm 75 & never had a cold or flu...I'm into alternative/holistic medicine...all my life. I LOVE my AM caffeine coffee w/heavy cream & stevia, but if I run out it's no big deal. I'm not consciously going to give up coffee, but I do wish you good luck. :-)

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Caffeine withdrawal can be brutal! I would ease off of it over a week or so but, hey, you do you, and good luck!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I gave up facebook. I am tired of fb jail. I will not be controlled by censors. I don't need them. [They] need me. I did do my part there to wake normies though👍#ColdTurkey

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Good luck Patriot😁

Funny, I just said to my son last night, "Chris, one of my favorite things is waking up early in the morning to the smell of coffee". I still have the same case of Corona's from our last camping trip before fall of last year. I only drink while camping and that's a beer or two. Wish you the best!

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

👍🏼🤣

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

mind over matter!! good for you 💚

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

good luck! you got this!