I can’t shake the angel experience I had yesterday. Various details I can’t share.

Many amongst us are here to help guide us and starting to show they’re here.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Love that !!!! Soo awesome isn’t it ?

Infiltration....

Angel encounters are very specific. People who have never had the experience, will try to minimize it and make earthly sense of it, but when it happens to you; you KNOW.

Only followers of this user (@Gapatriot3) can see their posts

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

God is my co-pilot💙 Make Earth Great Again 🌎 🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸🇨🇵🇺🇸 We are star🌟seeds

i always talk to AA Michael ❤️

ANGELS R REAL . ✨😇✨

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual Alchemist🦅 #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynn🇺🇲🇯🇵 WWG1WGA

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

55 11-11 777 1221
WWG1WGA

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Maybe now you believe Nana?

Hand an Angel wrap its wings around me all night one night to protect me against attackers. I could physically feel it, wrapped like a pee in a pod. Was the most amazing experience, felt so so safe.

Have seen many Angels as well in wide awake visions last 3 yrs.
Angels are very real!😇
So are satan's demons!👿

Such as yourself, earth angel.

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

being supported to do a job designed from birth?

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication
Biden: "Food Shortages Real" - Bird Flu PCR - PFAS closes farms - YouTube

Bread & circuses keep the masses asleep...and they are taking away the bread. As Biden announces food shortages are coming -- prompting many to go stock up,...

(1) Show this thread

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

🙏❤️

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Had a dream yesterday about healing. Sound involved. Also, tired. 😴

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

the thought of angels filled my heart this morning as well...and noticed the wispy clouds here too in Nor Cal. I’m so ready!!

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Doq Holiday, I tried to tell all Angels of God are on earth now and many, many people are seeing them. Even in space.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Angels of our Lord God.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

The unseen battle is raging.
God Wins

(2) Show this thread

Lovely, I believe angels are walking next to us always, seen and unseen, they always seem to create that perfect moment / instance ... very thankful we have such excellent guides, esp for now.

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

11:11:00 today a finch sat on the deck railing when I was putting out their food. So cute.

In response Mrs. America to her Publication

Just noticed that I responded 1 hr 23 min after your post. I miss you Doc.

(1) Show this thread

I saw 100 dolphins in the Pacific yesterday, Doq.
I hadn't seen them in a while.
Dolphins are always harbingers of something wonderful for me.
There are so many signs in this seemingly difficult moment,
that AMAZING is coming.
I believe it
& we all deserve it 🤩🙏💞

#TheBestIsYetToCome

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Wow!!! That's awesome, Kat! 🐬🐬🐬
I've seen only three or four dolphins at a time at the beach.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Can't wait to hear about it when you can share😊

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

yes i can feel this as well, very spiritual time for all i believe/ i do believe the animals/pets we have they seem to be effected by this to..much more needy and vocally they have been for 3 days now ..Pets are a great gage on what's going on

Only followers of this user (@jolish) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Jewel - What If God Was One of Us - YouTube

Trabalho de Inglês 1º E

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

LOTS OF ANGEL SIGNS AND NUMBERS PSYCHIC ABILITIES INCREASING DISERNMENT SEEING THRU THE VEIL AND GUIDANCE FROM GOD. 1111 2222 777

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 God Bless.

Something like that happened to me this Christmas Day. I had 3 miracles happen. One huge miracles, and 2 small miracles (but big to me).

Thank you, Jesus!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

🙏🙏🙏

Yes Sir they are with us. AnonUP

I met angels, but I think they were humans, came from all walks of life and at points, helped me.