#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

I get 50 replies on a meme when VK reposts it for me
when I post it I get zero
like why do we act like this ?
you only comment on my shit if VK reposts it ?

good LORD

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I read alot and dont neccesarily repost.This is not a popularity contest by far. Our job is to share information and possibly awaken the sheep. Lets keep the vibe up.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker βœπŸ‰πŸ¦ŒπŸͺΆβšœβš“πŸŒΉπŸ’™πŸ’š

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Its not cool to respond to me unless VK reposts I get it
then everyone wants in on the party
its all about who can be popular around here

Thats not what Im here for. Im here for the sharing of information with line minded people. It doesng really matter what matters is we can continue to share the truth and not be shit down as VK and Kim and Phaeton etc. were last year. Step back and look at whats important. The battle is already won. The movie is playing out for the normies. Have faith in humanity and remember God Wins. Ill follow you and share your truth. Godbless.

do you realize i went thru 18 accounts on twitter, never left the front lines or the military in the past year?

you folks over here missed a lot fam

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

And I said, β€œHere am I. Send me!" πŸ•Š

No, we didn't miss out on anything,
you have missed out being here.
This is where true healing and wisdom can be found. Military accounts may be there but there are servicemen and women here by the dozens that don't deserve to be discounted simply because they aren't on the shiny big blue check accounts.
Like you love to tell others,
remove your ego it's stinky.
[Matthew 7:5]
You push very good people away when you start making it about you and not others. We're meant to lift others not ourselves.
[Service to Self vs Service to Others]
Some of my posts get zero replies, and I'm not complaining or upset about it. I just keep being my sweet self to everyone here even if there's zero interactions on my posts. I'll go to theirs and interact to lift them up instead. We can show God's grace by being thankful for even that one special reply or like.
The important thing is the information is out there and the right people who were meant to see it will.

No I didnt. Glad I found you now.