I get 50 replies on a meme when VK reposts it for me
when I post it I get zero
like why do we act like this ?
you only comment on my shit if VK reposts it ?

good LORD

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

you've asked ppl to repost your stuff!!!
good Lord!

I'm only at 28 followers from what I used to have the first time I was here and nobody notices any of my posts. lol.

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Warrior 526 to his Publication

comment on my posts with your info and ill help you get it out there fam i promise i got you 😉 ❤

(1) Show this thread

Here for Trump and Q and saving this Republic. Period. Find me on Gab - https://gab.com/WildBill_inTN

what difference does it make if the word gets out?

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Billy Whittaker to his Publication

People who never comment on anything i post will suddenly comment on my post if VK reposts it
What difference does hypocrisy matter? Is family everything? seems like this place is a VK fan club and thats it.

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother, grandmother, God-fearing, love of country

I’ve been trying to get people to see the images coming into focus in VK’s moon banner. But like you are indicating, seems like you have to be ‘someone’ to get noticed.

Just saying. There are people in those craters. Maybe someone can pick up on who VK is high lighting.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

I’m one of those that doesn’t care how many followers or reposts I get. I think a lot of people see things but just scroll because we all already know how corrupt the DS is and nothing surprises us anymore.... 🤣

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

I dont post anything about the DS
I do military comms

(1) Show this thread

I read alot and dont neccesarily repost.This is not a popularity contest by far. Our job is to share information and possibly awaken the sheep. Lets keep the vibe up.

In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Its not cool to respond to me unless VK reposts I get it
then everyone wants in on the party
its all about who can be popular around here

(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Yes we anons are sheep at times.

Only followers of this user (@Mimi2) can see their posts

starstruck little children
exchanged one hollywood for another

I said what I fuckin said

🙂 popular kids🙂🤷‍♀️-prob the name as well
personally i find the least popular of more interest

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

I have the same problem.

I only have so many people in my newsfeed, reminds me of fb newsfeed.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Need to start reposting posts, couple of times. As when you post it, it falls down the feed and get lost in the depts of AU😅

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

i got u