#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Why didn't I tell people I was in pain after the op...

This was the tweet that made me a VK fan. I started questioning as a child.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer in this post can reply

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Bobby_Lee_SwaGGer to his Publication

The people declared war on the deep state the day we elected Trump.

Silent no more.

Enjoying the show with man's original best friend.

This touches me as well. Been sounding the alarm for decades to deaf ears. Felt like Cassandra of old. It was a personal Hell. Vindicated now but we came too close. By the way, - Bob the Nailer. "Point of Impact". Stephen Hunter. Nice pick! 😉🐸🐺😎

Jesus Saves, WWG1WGA, God Wins, 9/11 Truth, Trump Supporter, JFKjr lives, Truth Will Prevail, #SaveTheChildren

Ive been a truther since 2006. its been hard. but I recently meet someone whos been a truther since the 70s. wow.

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I've always felt the same way.

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

The unconditional love you have for all of humanity shows just how humble of a man you are. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for EVERYTHING! You are the light. I hope people follow you in the future and get as much as we did with you fighting by our side. LOVE you family!#FamilyIsEverything

Gosh do I know this! When I was a little girl I believed we lived in a snow globe, I thought often of a better world than what was around me,and as I grew I seem to fight the system at every turn. I gave up hope in 2015 and almost lost my life. Then someone kept tweeting on my time line about this crazy flat earth stuff, I went back in my snow globe and my hope was restored.

𓂀 Lift The Veil; Open Your Eyes 🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽 :

In response Terri Patterson to his Publication

Its only crazy cause you are confused and have not seen all this evidence:

🔍"The Earth Is Flat & Stationary: Destroying The Freemasonic Luciferian Globalist "Globe" Lie"
💊 https://www.humorousmathematics.com/post/the-earth-is-flat-stationary-destroying-the-freemasonic-luciferian-globalist-globe-lie

🔍 Coach, Consult & Counsel 📱 Connect 🔄 Share My Over 🎯 Censored RedPilling Articles 💊 Support The Mission 🙏🏽:
💊 https://link-tube.com/OperationQ

(1) Show this thread

truth

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

A message from The Boss Man.

Only followers of this user (@Nieszkabeach) can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Me too! This tweet still grabs me.

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

I was always the so called "rebel" the "rule breaker" I knew about the church since I was a kid, in school so many things did not resonate with me so I would " just go elsewhere" my doodles and I.. I found out decades later that it was light language that i have been drawing for years. Always stepped back from so called friends.. watched and listened rather than speaking.

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

"let down by justice". that indicates that there was justice at one point. there has not been justice for many many years. ive never seen justice and not disclosing how many years ive been looking. hint: closer to a century than a decade:)

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

I as well.
I was a sophomore in high school and knew about the illuminuttbags back in 1985. I did my term paper on G. Gordon Liddy and talked about how he was the scapegoat for Nixon. Nowdays it seems all the presidents wire tapped conversations ie Barry Sotoro.

Definitely questioned the world as a kid but that zeitgeist documentary and 9/11 really jolted me. also, visiting one of the federal reserve buildings for economics class and watched them shred money to control the supply

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

From as far back as I can remember I always felt and saw that there was something wrong in this world, as I got older I began to figure it out and let me tell you it's been a lonely road........until now.

In response Mr. Revolution to his Publication

I have felt that way as well.

(1) Show this thread

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. https://t.me/+_o04mHdu_4s2OWI5 https://gab.com/realToddEJones TW @AgentQanada

Hope has been easy because it's based in faith. Faith in God and myself. I never gave up truth and it cost me dearly. It cost two careers, all of my colleagues and friends but I have new friends now. My hope and resolve is stronger than ever before..

Ditto

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I felt this one too. He knew. I think that we all knew. I often thought about how many people ONE person affects. Losing one person to injustice and corruption affects hundreds of lives immediately. Thousands if you raise hell publicly. I think we all are def connected. For good.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Never give up on Hope!
Pray and continue to pray someone will step up, and help humanity
AND THEN ALONG CAME TRUMP!!! woohoo

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

Going on 5 Years when the original pic (Without annotations) lit a fire in my veins! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Count them! 50,000 ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️

(1) Show this thread