Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

@vincentkennedy A patient of mine recently recommended this book to me. I ordered it and am waiting for it to arrive. It was written in 1971. My patient said it will bring you to tears... Thought you may enjoy it too..
https://www.amazon.com/dp/0807029718?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2_dt_b_product_details

Only followers of this user (@QM3lli3Q) can see their posts

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I understand and I am living it. I needed to hear it from someone else, not just myself. Whoever you are Saying this THANK YOU and THANK YOU VK.

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

I understand and I am living it. I needed to hear it from someone else, not just myself. Whoever you are Saying this THANK YOU and THANK YOU VK.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

I choose POWERFUL! 😇🙏❤️
Thanks for that video. Really good!

☀️☀️☀️ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON 🇩🇪 🇺🇸 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Because people don't care, even if they pretend to. You can count on one hand who will take care of it...your parents, children, with luck your spouse. Those who love you for your sake and do everything to help you.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

❤️

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

I feel like i was sent to this world to suffer

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

Wow this reminds me of how hard I had to push my depression and sadness away after loosing my dad to get my mom through it!

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

Sometime Blocking recieving 💞Qi
shows the symptoms in leftside of
our bodies.☺️

We don't always need to be
so Yang.

Yin & Yang
Balance within.💞

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

We are mammals.💞✨

Family(safe heaven) shares vulnerabilities
and heal each other, praying.

That's intimacy.💞✨

High EQ, too.☺️💜💜💜

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

excellent way of looking at it❤👏👏

MAYBE IT MIGHT BE TIME FOR A BETTER DAY.

EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Bio Firm Partnered With Ukrainian Researchers ‘Isolating Deadly Pathogens’ Using Funds From Obama’s Defense Department.

The U.S. President’s son was instrumental in funding a firm conducting pathogen and anthrax research in Ukrainian biolabs.

https://rumble.com/vygo94-maybe-it-might-be-time-for-a-better-day.html

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

This is def a keeper. Bravo and Amen.

Damn right I'm in the picture:)

Wish I was friends with Jordan...he will make you better...

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

In response Navy93 ... to his Publication

He is your friend. That is why he has written books and posted videos. I know Rush Limbaugh was my friend for this same reason. Kindred spirits.

Listen to Peterson when you can. He is eyeopening and life affirming. And not just for men.

(1) Show this thread

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Reminds me of my Dad telling me as a kid, “ Don’t get down on yourself son, you’re not worth it”.

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

👆that’s just a joke. I have the best Dad ever.

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

i suspect Anon’s are inspired to be the hero never the victim. I know its true in my case. I never understood so many friends who relished being pitied as a victim over and over again.

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

I knew we were a lot alike!

Especially for those that are empathetic towards others, it is hard to add to the collective suffering. And we tend to compare our suffering to others and say “we don’t have it that bad” and therefore try to push it away. But we all have our own journeys, and our own sufferings. We are all equal and all worthy to receive love from others in our time of need...yet it can be so hard to be on the receiving end of that love because we love them!!

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

58. Yeshua says: Blest is the person who has suffered—he has found the Life. https://www.freelyreceive.net/metalogos/files/thomas.html

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

I truly enjoy the uplifting and upwelling of strength and resolve I feel when listening to this speech set to music.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6YcEYOtIG1WpndblONlzRE?si=mZjQT2BNRvCzYVY4u7EdYw

A pure blood, patriot and warrior who loves God and humanity. 💪🇨🇦🇺🇸❤ #WWG1WGA 👉TWITTER BANNED: @LailaSlayer

Sending light and healing prayers to all who need it 💜

transcending all things

wisdom is neccessary

pain in the mental and spiritual sense are just an illusion to keep you in the dark

while one may sense pain for a moment, its a spiritual springboard to remind us of our transcendent being

*PS physical pain is the same/not the same/same

12:21

W22
I 9

9 is wisdom that transcends us to light 22