✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

If I knew more about the symbolism of "-Z".. I have to understand it before I can represent it.

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Joe Qanada to his Publication

There are multiple meanings of "Z". That's my understanding. At least for me:
1. Z = Hebrew letter Zayin = 7, which is Sword, 7 is important and spiritual number,
2. Z = Z Unit, which is represented as a Sword going trough the letter Z.
3. Z = 26, last letter of the Alphabet, which you can understand as Omega = End + 11.3 in the drops. Omega or Om is also Vibing with SR as a Gaia sound,
4. Z = used by Russian Military in a Special Op in Ukraine, which for me represents fight against Nazis.
Nothing is random.
Everything has meaning.
Q 123

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

What's important to note, however, is that the Cyrillic alphabet—which is used in Russian—does not contain the letter “Z.”

As a letter, Z does not exist in the Cyrillic Russian alphabet; rather, a letter resembling the figure 3 represents the “z” sound.

'Earlier, the former head of the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR), Alexander Borodai, said that the meaning of the letter Z, which appeared on Russian military equipment, is a secret.'

' The expert admitted that the military would give some explanations after the end of the special operation. According to him, some military interpret the letters Z and V as the name of groups that come from different directions.'

The letter Z means "For victory". The letter V has two interpretations - "The power is in truth" and "The task will be completed."
https://ria56.ru/posts/v-minoborony-obyasnili-znachenie-bukv-z-i-v-na-rossijskoj-voennoj-texnike.htm

за победу

In response MvA_r to his Publication

'Instagram publishes pictures with a St. George ribbon and the text “For the world” - one of these posts, for example, was posted by Nikolai Baskov, supporting the military operations of the Russian army. In publications, there is a St. George ribbon in the form of the letter Z, while others literally transfer the symbol to themselves.' https://novostivolgograda.ru/news/society/02-03-2022/chto-oznachayut-z-i-v-na-voennoy-tehnike-rossii

Zeta (uppercase Ζ, lowercase ζ) is the sixth letter of the Greek alphabet. In the Greek numeral system, it has the value of seven. The original letter arose from the Phoenician letter zayin and it meant weapon.

Only people mentioned by @MvA_r in this post can reply

Zeta is a letter of the Greek alphabet. As a letter, zeta is popularly encountered in the names of fraternities and sororities. Zeta is also popularly associated with a famous alien abduction story. In men's rights lingo, zeta refers to a man who refuses to have their masculinity defined by or in terms of women.

🔥

(3) Show this thread