Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

✨❤️Love & light ❤️✨ #Q #MAGA #WWG1WGA

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Heres mine 😂

Here's mine..

For God and Country, and the enlightenment and prosperity of humanity ; I still hold the fuckin line.

Here's mine. Maybe its broken. I was always told I'm an alt right redneck.

God & Country Save America

Here’s mine.

“Telling the truth is fun.” ― Andrew Breitbart

Just maybe this 'political compass test' is a hack made by useful idiots to make you think you should be voting for the lefty candidate? Not that anyone would be fooled by it!

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Yep!

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

looks like were all hittin' in the green...

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

👊

Looking forward to The Best is yet to come. Holding the line

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

Here is mine. We're looking very similar here.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Looks like I am a lefty according my results.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

I'm almost dead center. I didn't think too long & hard about the questions just a quick gut check. Now maybe if i went back & questioned what the questions were really asking my results would be a bit different🤔

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

My result 🤪

(3) Show this thread