It turns out that the Great Awakening is a love story, not a horror movie.

At least mine is.

🙏

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Teue Martin, its been a great Love story for me! albeit with a few lover’s spats along the way! lol.

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

This is true.

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

Mine absolutely was. From the beginning

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Never thought it that way Martin - but you are right - in so many ways this is a love story. Love of country, love shared with those in the fight and loving ourselves and fellow anons for fighting the good fight - as usual your insight does not fail

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Yes...

💚🌟💚

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

indeed, with lots of action and adventure, kinda like "Singin in the Rain" with a little bit of "Pulp Fiction" thrown in. It's all good though. Makes it exciting.

At least for me... 😎🙏

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

I definitely have a better understanding of how much God loves us. And following Christ's lead is for real an exercise in carrying your own cross...in love, not bitterness.
🕊

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

We came together singularly unique and precious.

Mother. Wife. Patriot. 🙏🏼⚜️🦌💗🇺🇸#Frensandfamilyareeverything #BlueGreenTeam💙🐸

💧1432

1 Corinthians 13:4-13 💗

🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Aussie Patriot. Nasty1 on twit-ta . I walk my own path, share my own thoughts & my own digs.

👍😆That reminds me of the Princess Bride & their Love story. Ive met a few on here

🐸 #FamilyIsEverything MAGA. MEGA. FALL CABAL. I LOVE THE STQRM. PATRIOTS UNITE. POPCORN READY! Q. SAVE OUR CHILDREN. WWG1WGA

In response nasty 123 to his Publication

Funny just thought almost the same thing. went to comment and saw yours. I was gonna say it's gonna make The princess bride look like a children's book. The greatest story ever told. We're gonna be grandpa one day. I love it.

(1) Show this thread