Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Isn't tomorrow is day 30 of the Ukraine skirmish ?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

1122 FryDay

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Hubby is competing in a bike race this weekend and have to travel. Only a couple of days, camping like we usually do. I made go bags for both of us a long time ago and keep them ready, so I pulled them out and put them in the truck and hubby looks at me like I'm crazy. I'm used to it. Have always been the one who prepares for our whole family, nobody else is awake and gets it or understands anything that is really happening. Doesn't phase me though, I feel like I'm on a mission and remain ready and prepared. Maybe someday they'll be thankful? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Same here. Stop telling me to cease prepping. Been at it since I was a kid.
And you will thank me someday.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Veritas_Vida in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hardy Boyz, click on at the bottom under it