Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Isn't tomorrow is day 30 of the Ukraine skirmish ?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

“1122 Fryday”'

Q Post 2170 contains a tweet by POTUS. The timestamp is 11:22:

“I’m draining the Swamp, and the Swamp is trying to fight back. Don’t worry, we will win!”

1122 = Q Post 11 and Q Post 22 (both relate to POTUS’s control of the Military)

Note Q Post 11 has a timestamp of 11:11 which VK has been posting daily for at least the last few days.

And I will be a witness! Thank you God🙏

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

LORD, let it be!

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Hubby is competing in a bike race this weekend and have to travel. Only a couple of days, camping like we usually do. I made go bags for both of us a long time ago and keep them ready, so I pulled them out and put them in the truck and hubby looks at me like I'm crazy. I'm used to it. Have always been the one who prepares for our whole family, nobody else is awake and gets it or understands anything that is really happening. Doesn't phase me though, I feel like I'm on a mission and remain ready and prepared. Maybe someday they'll be thankful? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Rebel Alliance Scout. #SavetheChildren, NRA, Chess, USA, Q, Alamo. RideOrDie, Followed by Entheos. Trump Won, God Wins. WWG1WGA 👊🇺🇸😎✝️👍

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Same here. Stop telling me to cease prepping. Been at it since I was a kid.
And you will thank me someday.

In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication

Excellent !

(6) Show this thread

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

11 (2) 22 (4) March madness (24)?

Someone also mentioned the 11.4 reference... hhhhmmmmmm

1122 = JFK Assassination.
1122 FryDay > 16.

TS = 23:23 > PAIN:PAIN > 5:5 > 55.

Do we get out the Jumbo POPCORN 🍿 on FryDay or Saturday?

It is March Madness.

Nov 02, 2017 2:44:21 PM EDT
Anonymous
Look to Twitter:
Exactly this: "My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us......."
God bless.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication

👍💥🔥⚡

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Mary Gessler to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Follower more than a poster.

Isn’t Durham supposed to have a major drop this week?

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Vibes are solid! 💥

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

1122 is like 222 and 111111. (Saw 2:22 today, so that reminded me of it.)

"1122 FryDay"=
85=13 (13 bloodlines/cabal)
Full reduction=40=4 (connects to God's creative abilities)
Reverse ordinal: 89=17 (Q)
Reverse full reduction: 35 (JFK)
God is using the good guys to take down the globalists and get justice for JFK and others.

(The date in the Q post below, 1112017=13.
The time, 15638=23.
Pain for the evil-doing ones.)

Nov 01, 2017 10:56:38 PM EDT
"POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people. ...

(Part 2 continued in comments.)

In response Patriot Sam to her Publication

Part 2 of Q drop 35:

"...It is our hope that this message reaches enough people to make a meaningful impact. We cannot yet telegraph this message through normal methods for reasons I’m sure everyone here can understand. Follow the questions from the previous thread(s) and remain calm, the primary targets are within DC and remain at the top (on both sides). The spill over in the streets will be quickly shut down. Look for more false flags – stay alert, be vigilant, and above all, please pray.

“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. Love is patient, love is kind.”

God bless my fellow Americans.
4,10,20"

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

Sounds Delicious !

damn -1

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

@kimrunner can you explain -1?

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Sounds like everything is a go. 😎 Slept like a baby last night for the first time in years.

(2) Show this thread

VIBES....

1122 > 11.4 ❤️

1122 > 11.4 ❤️

In response HOUND DOG to her Publication

@hounddognick omg... 11.4 Podesta???? 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

"1122"
1+1+2+2 = 6
#6 +MAP
"NOW PLAYING"
"4 5 6"
#4904 +MAP

@vincentkennedy pls pls let something happen tomorrow!! something to wake the normies! praying so hard! 🙏

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

10-Apr-2018 1:48:24 AM EDT
Q !xowAT4Z3VQ
8ch/qresearch
>>979093
TRUST SESSIONS.
TRUST WRAY.
TRUST KANSAS.
TRUST HOROWITZ.
TRUST HUBER.
Q

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

FRYday?!🤔

(1) Show this thread

1st "FryDay" 11.03.2017

i knew following 1122 meant something Fryday...?!

Love is the answer, Jesus is the way 🙏🏼🤍

I see what you did there, VK!

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication

The moon has been Durhamized!

(1) Show this thread