Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Yes!

😁

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

😂❣️

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=God+Wins=91=9+1=10=1=Alpha
Luk 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall G91 ➔ by any means hurt G91 G91 you.
Luk 10:19=911
Psalm 91:1 God's 911
Psa 91:1
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
91 is listed 3 times in Luke- The Power of 3 = 91 times 3= 273=2+7+3=12=1+2=3 to the 3rd power=27=9-6-3
(369)
Mat 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved G27 Son, in whom I am well pleased.

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Amen! I have no doubt that.#GodWins

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

On so many levels.
Keep moving towards the light - filled with miracles.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

LOVE!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

I think think you got A God nod 😎

Yes, indeed.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Nice one !🙏

Every ending is a New Beginning 🤍 ✨ For God and Country. ❤️🇺🇸 Psalm 18:2 The LORD is my rock. Everything Happens for a Reason

So Awesome to see this ✨ God Wins .. Always
TS 7:37

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

That's Vibes.

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

That is just plain awesome!