Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

oh you know it 🥰❤️❤️❤️🙌

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

if you didn't before...

it is getting harder and harder to ignore Qs possibility!!!

😎glad you're thinkin' on Q😎

Which one? Lotsa Q dudes & dudettes out here/there/everywhere. 🙃

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

427 days ago...
Maybe@cowboyw2b can figure out the connection https://anonup.com/thread/293403

trusting all the Qs 😉

Haha 😂

Married. Father to 2 boys. Patriot from Utah. Defund The Fooken Media. God🙏Family❤️Country🇺🇸 #NeverGiveUp #FamilyIsEverything #WWG1WGA

VK - as usual, you are the main Fookin Patriot who continues to give me hope. ThanQ for all you do. 🙏🇺🇸

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

Seen at 17 minutes after posting. Coincidence?

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication

17 and 11 around me all the time in last 2 months

(1) Show this thread

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Trust the plan

Only followers of this user (@misfitspiel) can see their posts

And definitely Q+. 🇺🇸

Military Intelligence
https://qposts.online/post/36

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

Over the past several years I have always referred to Q as a he. However, over the past few days and some dreams in between, I really believe Q is divine feminine (aka female). Alice's love story is my guess.

#familyiseverything #kennedyvision #wwg1wga #wwg1wgaworldwide

In response Raea McCarthy to her Publication

Except there are two pieces to the bigger picture, along with a dream team of super 👽 heroes...erm I mean angels.

(1) Show this thread

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

I like the way you say :

I Love You So Much

Satan Has Drove Most Of
Mankind Insane

Satanists Are Malignant
Narcissists Personified

All are lost without God

Jugement on All Nation of Earth

Quantum Evolution

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
A love letter for Humanity💜💜💜

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

Then today is a tippy top day👍😂

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

What made it click for you🤔😅

Hit the Q 654 yesterday.

Q 654
Im Guessing that the Freedom Statue & Freedom Day have to do with the Q stringers for FREEDOM….

News unlocks MAP.
Q

09:33 PM, Mar. 23, 2022
https://anonup.com/thread/8462575
This post 6:54 Mar 24, 2022
Time Diff 21 h 21 m

21 21 > 3 3
Q 33
I’m hopeful my time spent here was not wasted.
Note few if any shills inside this thread. Reason for that. It’s being monitored, recorded, and analyzed and don’t want the clutter.
Take good care. God bless.

Christian Patriot seeker of truth and justice #savethechildren

🤪Are talking about that far right conspiracy cult Qanon? Cause I've heard some things!

I have always believed in Q.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication

same…i have never wavered and believe me…people have tried husband included…i will not budge…ever

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Don’t forget Q+ ... Q & Q+ seem to make a good team

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

got any ‘Q proof’s?

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

"Perhaps the most compelling narrative is Q’s assertion that high level crime and corruption has been committed within Obama’s Department of Justice and heads of the intelligence agencies, going up to his Chief of Staff Loretta Lynch. Q compares the systematic dismantling of these “bad actors” to defusing a bomb: the right wires must be cut to disable the mechanism without detonating the entire thing. In this case, the “explosion” of an inadvertent detonation would be the complete collapse of the entire Judicial Branch of America. Q warns that if such an event could occur, all court rulings throughout this period of time could be rendered null and void, and ultimately be challenged according to our current legal channels.

But what if this is the actual plan?"

so much SHOULD be rendered null and void .. but you already know that.
The plan is solid, albeit, dynamic and elastic to hold onto every last one them. No survivors; Jericho.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

(2) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

😂😂

Оче наш, који си на небесима, да се свети име Твоје, да дође царство Твоје, да буде воља Твоја и на земљи као на небу

he might be onto something

We've been told Q is true...

SQ = 117
SQ = 36 > 9
6;54... final countdown

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

missing ; in vk’s post 🤔

6/9
18*18
Q+++

3 2 1

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I hit that several times now. This link sums up the thread.

https://anonup.com/thread/8474639

Then hit this tonight.

https://anonup.com/thread/8475442

Also hit the 117 < >711

https://anonup.com/thread/8470724 2:44 PM, Mar. 24

My post 02:44 PM, 3/24
This post 7:26 3/24
Time Diff 4 h 42 m
442 < > 244

Q 244
Less than 10 can confirm me.💥
DOITQ - coincidence💥
Twitter retweet - coincidence
Twitter keywords - coincidence
Pics - coincidence
Meant only for you.😎
God bless.
Q

(3) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts