Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Photographed on May 2021 over the eastern side of the Rocky Mountains. it is not photoshopped and I urge all to use Fotoforensics to verify.

Only people mentioned by @Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

I Have video from A neighbor , the Grandma lived in Second house on property … they set up motion activated camera in case she fell . it captured an Angel that looked like a ferry/ Dragon fly but with 3 sets of wings … it even left a trail of energy as it crossed Screen . absolutely incredible footage. 100 verified . its a local family … i viewed the actual footage then had it sent to me… Cant find it… as clear as day

I Have a video from a family friend. they set up motion activated camera in bedroom ( dying grandma) . it captured perfect image of a Ferry type angel with 4 sets of wings , absolutely incredible Footage. Hopefully, ill find it

(2) Show this thread