Only people mentioned by @Q_TheRealMcCoy in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response BAM BAM to his Publication

Photographed on May 2021 over the eastern side of the Rocky Mountains. it is not photoshopped and I urge all to use Fotoforensics to verify.

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Would you Believe me if i Told you a guy Rolled up my Driveway, Told me i was Going to ride a Pale horse in the Apocalypse & then Shared his Story of Killing himself for 9 minutes ? I Met his wife( a pgh city cop) & became Friends. His Story of Dying & Coming back is Mind Blowing . For the record, I thought he was a Nut job when he made the declaration. 3 yrs later, i know exactly what he meant. He called me in 2021 - came over & Shared his Story of a Moon disapearing in front of his eyes . He Didnt know - it happened to me as well . A daytime moon would cross my property from E to w That cycle. @ 9:50am its over barn at 12:45pm it crosses out of sight to the west . I walked into barn on a cloudless day in 2019 & 2021 & came out at 10:10 am it was Gone. Joe B witnessed the 2021 incident . The message For a priest in 2019 was “feed my sheep , tell the whole truth ( its time of Revelations), You work for me not him (God not pope)”. The 2021 message 4 priest was “Now its the harvest”

Where are 800,000 missing kids? I Am the Living Witness To Shane Browning…Q

Would you Believe me if i Told you a guy Rolled up my Driveway, Told me i was Going to ride a Pale horse in the Apocalypse & then Shared his Story of Killing himself for 9 minutes ? I Met his wife( a pgh city cop) & became Friends. His Story of Dying & Coming back is Mind Blowing . For the record, I thought he was a Nut job when he made the declaration. 3 yrs later, i know exactly what he meant. He called me in 2021 - came over & Shared his Story of a Moon disapearing in front of his eyes . He Didnt know - it happened to me as well . A daytime moon would cross my property from E to w That cycle. @ 9:50am its over barn at 12:45pm it crosses out of sight to the west . I walked into barn on a cloudless day in 2019 & 2021 & came out at 10:10 am it was Gone. Joe B witnessed the 2021 incident . The message For a priest in 2019 was “feed my sheep , tell the whole truth ( its time of Revelations), You work for me not him (God not pope)”. The 2021 message 4 priest was “Now its the harvest”

(21) Show this thread