Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

[they] have hidden ALL of our past.
SiriusB can tell you about Tartaria.

SiriusB
@SiriusBShaman
ยท
4h
Each room is a timeline access point.

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

once you dive into tartatia, you will have a had time unseeing it. it's everywhere and still standing all over this earth.

Yes and once you see it your recognize more of it. For instance many of he buildings Nana sees in Russia seem to still have much of this same architecture.

In response shop keep to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

The evils are sad but the rest of this just lights Nana up.
From what I have seen in the future I just seriously can not wait to get there.๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‡

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

It shouldnt be a choice to know it should be a requirement. We cant move forward in truth if we dont all know what it is.

(2) Show this thread

keeper of the shop. based anon. retailer of luxury cardboard. salty army. light worker. red pill dealer. question everything. love wins. Q

this was my starting point, and it completely made me rethink everything.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/U9qC2pHloqI9/

They say thee is a possibility that we lost 1000 yrs with this coverup of history alone.

then i moved onto this video. also done but the same individual that made the other.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/MpmTbI5Czpe8/

(2) Show this thread