Mittens must be the single worst Minion they have.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Hmm Right Eye>?

Looked it up on google and I spy...

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Open wide Mittens! No! Not that! Your right eye you idiot!!!

Only people mentioned by @Nunyaeffinbizness in this post can reply

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

That would be the Vril parasite that sticks it's probe in and behind the eye of the person that needs some adjusting...And it attaches to the Optic Nerve and then takes over, in this case, Mittens, and reminds them of their contract...Probably gives them a little re programming and sends them on their way with a black eye! There are quite a few of these people in the black eye club!

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

Most of them are older-do they do this willingly? Are they promised longevity? Are they nuts? Or is it forced on them?

Hiker-Kayaker-Bicyclist-Paddleboarder (⊙﹏⊙✿) life➭the way I see it, posted here ☯︎_0️⃣social.creditz

In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication

wow thanx for the heads up!!!

i've never come across this information and i totally appreciate your sharing and explaining

smh 🤦🏼‍♀️ what it takes to have any stature of elitism in this realm is repugnant

i thank God everyday that i was born a nobody

(2) Show this thread

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response Nunya Effin Bizness to her Publication

A Vrill