Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Old school Finnish patriot, succesfully avoided social media so far, hence no hashtags, love animals, pure-blood, αγαπάω την Κρήτη 🇫🇮🇬🇷

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

No brainer even for a foreigner 😂😂🙏

those are some vibes!!

I used to think I knew who I was, but the last 10 years has taught me that I am so much more. I am a child of God and an American above all.

This is simply amazing! I read it instantly. I believe it is because we’ve become used to typos and auto correct.

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Yep. Every word, I am dyslexic so maybe that helps, I have always had to read books/Articles/Magazines from right to left... Weird I know but hey maybe it's just me.. LOL😂🤓

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

I’m a Proud Patriot Harley Riding Plumber from Canada trying to offer support & Fight the Good Fight! DS & Affiliates R Going Down! Thank Q

Love this, it’s really Kool & YES…I can read it📢😜💪😎

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

In response Sandrine --- to her Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

yes

⌚ T̨͈͗̌ͥr̴̨̦͕̝ư̡͕̭̇ḿ̬̏ͤͅp̞̈͑̚͞s̠҉͍͊ͅ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝o̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝l̙͖̑̾ͣḑ̴̞͛̒ 2024 -⒄ #𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐀 ➊➐➐➏ ╰┈➤ CheckMate .·:*¨༺ #𝕎𝕎𝔾𝟙𝕎𝕎𝔸 ༻¨*:·.

yes-easily

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Was easy to read.

Proud American Patriot ,Veteran & Trump loyalist 🇺🇸 Will never quit nor get tired of winning! 🇺🇸 Fighting the fight for 40 years! 🇺🇸

werhe aer teh ohtre fiytf furo!

In response Raymond ....... to his Publication

🤪😜

(1) Show this thread

on ropbelm

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

👍🤣💥👊

(1) Show this thread

sey i nac.

Esya Pasey

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Without it even slowing me down.

5:5 🤣je lis donc je suis zinzin ? 🤓confirme ?

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

Proof that the spelling nazis are the stupid ones...

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Finally something my dyslexia is good for.

Watching the grass grow is still more educational than watching MSM. Go in Peace. Proud Fiscal Conservative. ❤️my country. Prayer warrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

funny you say that.. My son is dyslexic and i have learned so much from him..

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Me too...🙌 Always read right to left, drove my teachers and Mom crazy... I couldn't help it, but I never missed a word and always got the story...🤓

(7) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

One of 55!

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

🙌🏼

(1) Show this thread

Truth Will Set you Free! Love OUR President Trump! #TrumpWon2020 #DigitalSoldier4God & Country #WWG1WGA I FOLLOW ALL Patriots back!!!

Love it thnx!!

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

One of the 55

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

🙌🏼

(1) Show this thread

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

Perfectly clear.

55. 😂

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Very quickly actually

trying to destroy the matrix and Satan in the airwaves brainwaves. Save the family . Praise God freedom

lol im from baltimore so i definitely can

In response Th3realTT 129 to his Publication

Hilarious!!! Love it!

(1) Show this thread

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

kud pseed raeddd it
iz b gneuz??
lohy stihT !

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGA🙏💯💊💧

yup in about 10 seconds. 😘