#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

The tulips are blooming. It got me thinking. If the change of light cycle is needed for tulips to start blooming then how does it get the light signal if its buried underground? Temperature has been off season a bit so ruled that out but know its a factor. Just have a strong vibe there is more to life than we realize.

President Donald J. Trump is Andrew Breitbart's REVENGE

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

In conjunction with ground energy...

Maybe it senses a part of the light spectrum that we don't recognize as important. Because we were never taught about it. Do some types of light penetrate the ground?

Or interdimensional layered realities where there is some effect from one dimension to another. I.E. - another dimension actually controls when the plant blooms.

Which would explain connections made between people that have seeming been there all along. Because in another dimension we already do know each other.

We simply can't see it with the narrow visible spectrum we have, as well as, what I believe, to be a dampening field that screws with our senses operating properly. An intentionally created dampening field. A ground shaking device might give a near same effect. Which is to disorient us.

Which would mean that maybe we just need to be shook.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Plassstic Man to his Publication

Ask before you go to sleep and if God and your guides/team will show you this and allow you to remember upon waking!!! ;-)

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

There are some days that animals will react to me differently. So excited to see me they are jumping around and pissing themselves. Animals I've never met before. Their companions look at me puzzled. I shrug, smile, and go back to my walk.

And the humans look at me like they know me to be a powerful person. Some attempt to challenge me - a few words wipes it away; others look down after only a moment of eye contact - like they are afraid that I can see into their soul. (Or she is crazy blushing ;)

Other days I could disappear into a crowd of one.

The purpose for this can't be far behind.

I am a public person in my work and a recluse in my personal life.

I went to Church for the first time in years last Sunday.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

Babies and young children cannot take their eyes off me, In a grocery store, they can turn the corner in a buggy and if I go the other way or follow to the next aisle, their eyes are fixed on me.

Try talking to the animals next time. I used to go to Busch Gardens as I had a pass and while I was there, I went to the barns to see the Clydesdale horses. And every time, I would think the words in my head and the horses would come over to see me, get up real close. And when people noticed, the horses would say their snorts of goodbyes and walk back to the other side and show their rear ends to the people. Talk to the animals, eventually you will get a response, sometimes in ways you do not imagine! You can also talk to the disabled this way and babies! Try it on your spouse too! ESP works and is real!

To the babies I always say "Welcome to EARF! It's not quite what you thought it would be". The parents laugh and look at me funny.

I talk to the animals all the time without opening my mouth. Sometimes the humans as well. Some react to the message, curious of their own response.

And HORSES. Yes! Was at a ranch a few months ago. The young male horse which we were warned was a bit dangerous walked right up to me and made friends. The ranch cat meowed at me as though I was late in arriving to see her. Was the first time I was there.

Only people mentioned by @Plasssticman in this post can reply

You have the gifts! Have you spoken to Wind and Mother Nature yet?

I don't think so.

My x wifes energy was that of five twisters circling me. The chaos forced me into a focus that was so intuitive it was head spinning. I could sense and lay out an entire story with just one look in the eyes. This was a dangerous woman, both mentally and physically, - one has to be hyperaware or you'd get run over. I learned a lot sleeping with and yet not falling into the demon's trap.

I have stuffed so much into my brains the last few years that between all the threads working out the myriad connections and divergences that I have lost some ability to focus. A friend recently described me as the character in MiB III, the interdimensional carrier of the universe. The one that could see different timelines and how they interact.

A woman would do me well right now. But not a demon afflicted one. A well-grounded one. She would focus me. And then I her.

(1) Show this thread